Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wish me Luck!!

My exams are starting this weekend.... Been wanting to wake up early every day... I do wake up actually... After the alarm goes off for like some gazillion times.... But once awake the bloody weather does not let me study!!! Why would anyone want to wake up at like 4 or 5 in the freaking morning when all you wanna do is curl back and sleep?!?!? Ah wel... My bloody exams :( .... And to top it my dad wants me to do M.Phil or Ph.D after this (after i convinced him I do not wan to be an IAS officer) I'm convinced he can either crack a joke with a extremely straight face or he doesn't know me at al and I'm adopted!!! I also missed a nice vacation for these exams!!! I better do wel...

Anyway... Point being... Wish me luck and pray I ace these exams! :)

6 comments:

LVS said...

you have averaged 1 comment in the last 2 posts!
congrats!!!

Akshaya said...

@ Lv...
Can u say absolutely anythin nice about me once in a while?!? Try no??? :P

Prashanth said...

aaaaaaaaaargh!

Prashanth said...

anyway, all the best. You need lots of luck w.r.t AU exams! Been thru that phase for 4 years now!

Anonymous said...

All that you need to crack the AU exam is a smartly thinking right there in the exam hall, noting more than that.. and occassional reading..
beleive me or not thats what helped me clear the past 4 years :)

'S' said...

All the best!